You can love and trust these incense sticks made by Nepacrafts, a small enterprise that supports the artwork and the creative vision of local artisans, and also aspires to empower women from Nepal and Tibet. They aim to share the passion and love of each of their products that are exclusively handcrafted, to reflect Nepalese and Tibetan culture and traditions.
Each of their products is created with lots of love and care, and they are also thoroughly tested to ensure the best quality.
These premium seven chakra incense sticks are specially prepared by NepaCrafts following yoga and ayurveda scriptures to enhance the proper functioning of the seven Chakra of our body.
This is a Himalayan Herbal Blend of Incense with various fragnance which is perfect for self realization with our seven Chakras. Strict compliance with the ancient old technique of masala mixture of ingredients and powerful herbs, flora and spices make this incense a very effective one to balance and enhance all our chakras.
1. ल First Chakra: The Root or Base Chakra-Situated at the base of the spine. Its color is Red. The Muladhar is the chakra of stability, security and our basic needs. It encompasses the first three vertebrae, the bladder and the colon. When this chakra is open, we feel safe and fearless.
2. वँ Second Chakra: Sacral or Navel Chakra- Situated at the lower abdomen and approx. two inches from the belly bottom. Its color is orange.
The Svadhisthana chakra is our creativity and sexual center. It is located in the pubic bone, below the navel and is responsible for our creative expression.
3. र Third Chakra: Solar Plexus- Situated at the base of Rib Cage. Yellow is the shade of the Solar Plexus Chakra. The manipura chakra means lustrous gem and it's the area from the navel to the breastbone. The third chakra is our source of personal power.
4. य Fourth Chakra: The Heart- Situated at the center of the chest around the area of Heart. Green is the shade of the heart chakra.
The Anahata is located at the heart, center at the middle of the seven and unites the lower chakras of matter and the upper chakras of spirit. The fourth chakra is also spiritual but serves as a bridge between our body, mind emotions and spirit. The heart chakra is our source of love and connection. When we work through our physical chakras or the first three, we can open the spiritual chakras more fully.
5. ह Fifth Chakra: The Throat- Situated at the base of the neck in the throat. Lighter blue is the color of the throat chakra, and the note for it is G and G#. The Vishuddha chakra is the fifth chakra, located in the area of the throat. This is our source of verbal expression and the ability to speak our highest truth. The fifth chakra includes the neck, thyroid and parathyroid glands, jaw, mouth and tongue.
6.ऊँ Sixth Chakra: The Third Eye- Situated in the middle of the forehead linking the eyebrows. Darker blue is their color. The Ajna chakra is located in between the eyebrows. It is also referred to as the "third eye" chakra. Ajna is our center of intuition. We all have a sense of intuition but we may not listen to it or heed it's warnings. Focus on opening the sixth chakra will help you hone this ability.
7.Seventh Chakra- The Crown-Situated at the top of the head or crown area. Violet is the shade of the crown chakra. The Sahaswara "chakra of the thousand petal lotus" chakra is located at the crown of the head. This is the chakra of enlightenment and spiritual connection to our highest selves, others and ultimately, to the divine.
Chakra means wheel in sanskrit. These are receptor of the universal energy or Prana each one are associated with parts of the physical body. We recommend you this incense to burn during YOGA and MEDITATION for self realization with Himalayan herbs.
Packed in a beautiful recyclable paper box with butter paper inner cover.
We have varieties of this incense which will suit your needs:
1. Chakra Incense -Sacral Navel (for Creativity)
2. Chakra Incense-Root (for Innocence)
3. Chakra Incense-Crown (for Integration)
4. Chakra Incense- Third Eye (for forgiveness)
5. Chakra Incense-Solar Plexus(for Peace)
6. Chakra Incense-Heart(for Love and Compassion)
7. Chakra Incense-Throat(for Collectivity)
8. 7 in 1 Gift Pack (It has 7 varieties;- Sacral Navel, Root, Crown, Third Eye, Solar Plexus, Heart and Throat.
Size of Single Packet:
No. of incense stick = 15
Length of incense stick = 8 inches
- Fair Trade
- Funds Community Development
- All Natural
- Sustainable Paper Packaging
Shipping Calculated at Checkout
You will have the option at checkout to select local pick-up or delivery. If you choose delivery, you will be presented with a few different delivery options to choose from on the checkout page.
We will send you tracking information when we fulfill your order.
We aim to ship the next day (not including weekends) unless a pandemic slows us down, in which case we will ship within 5 days. Generally your shipment will arrive to you within 5 business days after you place your order online.
Our Exchange Policy
We are happy to offer an exchange or a store credit for products returned in their original condition within 7 days of purchase.*
SALE ITEMS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you an exchange. Please let us know in advance if you require more than 7 days and we will try to accomodate you.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, tags attached.
Gift cards are non-refundable.
With regards to our sariKNOTsari Upcycled Vintage clothing line:
Using vintage saris ensures that our pieces are one-of-a-kind and adhere to a sustainable lifestyle, but it also means that there may be some imperfections. We have examined each garment closely and have mended or patched as necessary.
We are happy to patch or exchange any piece that you discover has imperfections that you had not anticipated within 7 days of purchase.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.