Pure Copper Water Bottle
Copper is an essential trace mineral that is vital to human health. Our bodies cannot synthesize copper. You will need to get it from dietary sources.
According to Ayurveda, drinking copper-enriched water in the morning on an empty stomach helps all three Doshas (Kapha, Vata, and Pitta). This also ensures proper functioning of different organs and several metabolic processes.
Some of the alimentary benefits of Copper are:
- It is known to be oligodynamic in nature (the sterilizing effect of metals on bacteria). It is especially effective against E.coli and S.aureus, two bacteria that are commonly found in our environment and are known to cause severe illnesses in the human body.
- It helps cleanse and detox your stomach to ensure proper elimination of waste and harmful products.
- It regulates liver and kidney function and ensures the absorption of nutrients from food.
- It promotes the breakdown and elimination of fat cells.
- It helps regulate blood pressure and heart rate as well as lowers bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- It is the main component in the production of melanin that defines the color of your eyes, hair, and skin.
- It aids the body’s absorption of iron, which plays a key role in fighting anemia.
- It helps in the production of new and healthy skin cells that replace old dying ones.
- It has very strong antioxidant properties, which help fight off free radicals and negate their ill effects – one of the main reasons for the development of cancer.
- It is known to have brain stimulant and anti-convulsive properties.
It regulates the functioning of thyroid gland.
- It has bone and immune system strengthening properties, helping to mitigate arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
The Kaarigar Copper Water Bottle is handmade using a single sheet of 99% pure copper. You will not find machine-made perfection. Lacquered on the outside to protect the surface and not on the inside to allow contact between water and copper. The artisans making these products in our manufacturing facility in India, are paid fair value in a co-operative business model to ensure quality and preserve positive energy.
The Kaarigar logo on our copper products is an assurance of quality. Avoid cheaper options available, they may not be pure copper and thus would not provide the health benefits that you seek.
For an independent view on the benefits please check the following link:
Care for your Bottle:
Hand wash only using regular detergent. Do not use a dishwasher.
Every few weeks
- Pour the juice of half a lime/lemon and fill the rest of the pitcher with water.
leave it for a few hours
- Rinse thoroughly and wash with detergent
- DO NOT DRINK THE LIME / LEMON WATER
Copper is not innately utilized by our body. Too much of the metal can be detrimental. According to the FDA about 12mg/day is more than sufficient for the body to use without causing any harm. Drinking water twice or thrice in a day from a copper vessel is more than enough to reap its benefits.
- Supports artisans
- Pure Copper