Pure Copper Water Pitcher
Copper is an essential trace mineral that is vital to human health. It has antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps neutralize toxins. Our bodies cannot synthesize copper, so you need to get it from dietary sources.
According to Ayurveda, drinking copper-enriched water in the morning on an empty stomach helps all three Doshas (Kapha, Vata and Pitta). This also ensures proper functioning of different organs and several metabolic processes.
- Copper is known to be oligodynamic in nature (the sterilizing effect of metals on bacteria), and can destroy bacteria very effectively. It is especially effective against E.coli and S.aureus, two bacteria that are commonly found in our environment and are known to cause severe illnesses in the human body.
- Copper helps cleanse and detox your stomach to ensure proper elimination of waste and harmful products. It also regulates liver and kidney function and ensures the absorption of nutrients from food.
- Copper promotes the breakdown and elimination of fat cells.
- Copper helps regulate blood pressure and heart rate as well as lowers bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Copper is the main component in the production of melanin that defines the color of your eyes, hair and skin. Melanin also helps keep the skin safe from sun damage, speeds up wound healing and covers up scars.
- Copper aids the body’s absorption of iron, which plays a key role in fighting anemia.
- Copper also helps in the production of new and healthy skin cells that replace old dying ones.
- Copper has very strong antioxidant properties which help fight off free radicals and negate their ill effects – one of the main reasons for the development of cancer.
- Copper is known to have brain stimulant and anti-convulsive properties.
- Copper regulates the functioning of thyroid gland.
- Copper also has bone and immune system strengthening properties, helping to mitigate arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
The Kaarigar Collection is sourced directly from artisans in India to ensure that they are paid fair value.You will not find machine made perfection. Our Copper collection is handmade to preserve good energy.
The Kaarigar logo on our copper products is an assurance of quality. We manufacture the copper items ourselves in India. Avoid cheaper options available, they may not be pure copper and thus would not provide the health benefits that you seek.The Kaarigar Copper Water Pitcher is handmade using a single sheet of 99.86% pure copper. Lacquered on the outside to protect the surface and not on the inside to allow the water to touch the copper. For an independent view on the benefits please check the following link:
Care for your Pitcher and Cups
Hand wash only using regular detergent. Do not use a dish washer.
Every few weeks
- pour the juice of half a lime/lemon and fill the rest of the pitcher with water.
- leave it for a few hours
- rinse thoroughly and wash with detergent
DO NOT DRINK THE LIME / LEMON WATER
Copper is not innately utilized by our body. That is why too much of the metal can be detrimental. According to the FDA about 12mg/day is more than sufficient for the body to use without causing any harm. So, do not overdo the entire exercise. Drinking water twice or thrice in a day from a copper vessel is more than enough to reap its benefits.
- Supports artisans
- Pure Copper