FAZL Uttar (North) Hat
- The Uttar Design – The Uttar hat is grey with maroon, black, and white details. It contains the traditional Himalayan pattern of gow (pendant), which is a pattern that has existed in this community for centuries
- You may have noticed that this hat matches our super popular Uttar socks. Annnnnnd that this fine hat is crowned with much pomp and splendour . . . or should I say Pom-Pom and splendour! Big, bold, and beautiful, we can’t get enough of these tufts of glory. Whack winter upside the head with a BING! BANG! BOOM! POW! POM-POM!
Hand-Knit + Luxuriously Cozy + Fair Trade + Vegan + Gives Back to Orphaned and Destitute Children in India
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that our artisans are well cared for and our supply chain is held accountable
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- Vegan – A blend of 80% acrylic and 20% nylon means these are 100% Vegan
- No Itch – Our special blend maintains the warmth of wool, but without the itch!
- Long Lasting – The durability of our yarn means these hats will outlast any adventure you take them on
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for stargazing or relaxing around a campfire
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter.
One size fits all. If you're head is smaller than a bowling ball but bigger than bowl of ramen noodles you should be good to go!Knitting is a part of everyday life for expert artisans. Ladies have been seen doing so while walking a cow, balancing a bucket of water on their head or laughing with friends around cups of chai.
Footnote: Our products are handmade by real people. For this reason, they may have subtle variations in colour and pattern details from those seen in our photos. The overall colour scheme and design will remain very similar.
- Fair Trade
- Funds Community Development
- Small Batch
- Empowers Women
Shipping Calculated at Checkout
You will have the option at checkout to select local pick-up or delivery. If you choose delivery, you will be presented with a few different delivery options to choose from on the checkout page.
We will send you tracking information when we fulfill your order.
We aim to ship the next day (not including weekends) unless a pandemic slows us down, in which case we will ship within 5 days. Generally your shipment will arrive to you within 5 business days after you place your order online.
Our Exchange Policy
We are happy to offer an exchange or a store credit for products returned in their original condition within 7 days of purchase.* We are happy to work with you to find your perfect piece.
SALE ITEMS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you an exchange. Please let us know in advance if you require more than 7 days and we will try to accomodate you.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, tags attached.
Gift cards are non-refundable.
With regards to our sariKNOTsari Upcycled Vintage clothing line:
Using vintage saris ensures that our pieces are one-of-a-kind and adhere to a sustainable lifestyle, but it also means that there may be some imperfections. We have examined each garment closely and have mended or patched as necessary.
We are happy to patch or exchange any piece that you discover has imperfections that you had not anticipated within 7 days of purchase.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.