Zodiac Incense 12 Scent Collection (includes incense burner)
You can love and trust these incense sticks made by Nepacrafts, a small enterprise that supports the artwork and the creative vision of local artisans, and also aspires to empower women from Nepal and Tibet. They aim to share the passion and love of each of their products that are exclusively handcrafted, to reflect Nepalese and Tibetan culture and traditions.
Each of their products is created with lots of love and care, and they are also thoroughly tested to ensure the best quality.
These zodiac sign incense are handmade in Nepal. The incense are carefully packed in an Eco friendly lokta paper. This incense is from the birth place of Lord Buddha.
The following scents are included in the incense collection along with a small incense burner:
- As the first sign in the zodiac, the presence of Aries always marks the beginning of something energetic and turbulent. They are continuously looking for dynamic, speed and competition, always being the first in everything - from work to social gatherings.
- The person born between the dates March 21- April 19 falls under the zodiac sign of Aries. The Aries sign says "I am ambitious”—unstoppable, caring and sociable.
Taurus (Tea Tree)
- Practical and well-grounded, Taurus is the sign that harvests the fruits of labor. They feel the need to always be surrounded by love and beauty, turned to the material world, hedonism, and physical pleasures. People born with their Sun in Taurus are sensual and tactile, considering touch and taste the most important of all senses. Stable and conservative, this is one of the most reliable signs of the zodiac, ready to endure and stick to their choices until they reach the point of personal satisfaction.
- The person born between the dates April 20-May 20 falls under the zodiac sign of Taurus. The Taurus sign says "I have”—strong, stable organized and romantic.
- Expressive and quick-witted, Gemini represents two different personalities in one and you will never be sure which one you will face. They are sociable, communicative and ready for fun, with a tendency to suddenly get serious, thoughtful and restless. They are fascinated with the world itself, extremely curious, with a constant feeling that there is not enough time to experience everything they want to see.
- The person born between the dates May 21-June 20 falls under the zodiac sign of Gemini. The Gemini sign says "I think”—creative, communicative, wise, adventurous.
- Deeply intuitive and sentimental, Cancer can be one of the most challenging zodiac signs to get to know. They are very emotional and sensitive, and care deeply about matters of the family and their home. Cancer is sympathetic and attached to people they keep close. Those born with their Sun in Cancer are very loyal and able to empathize with other people's pain and suffering.
- The person born between the dates June 21-July 22 falls under the zodiac sign of Cancer. The Cancer sign says "I feel”—compassionate, creative, helpful and romantic.
- People born under the sign of Leo are natural born leaders. They are dramatic, creative, self-confident, dominant and extremely difficult to resist, able to achieve anything they want to in any area of life they commit to. There is a specific strength to a Leo and their "king of the jungle" status. Leo often has many friends for they are generous and loyal. Self-confident and attractive, this is a Sun sign capable of uniting different groups of people and leading them as one towards a shared cause, and their healthy sense of humour makes collaboration with other people even easier.
- The person born between the dates July 23-August 22 falls under the zodiac sign of Leo. The :eo sign says "I will”—kind, protective, entertaining and courageous.
- Virgos are always paying attention to the smallest details and their deep sense of humanity makes them one of the most careful signs of the zodiac. Their methodical approach to life ensures that nothing is left to chance, and although they are often tender, their heart might be closed for the outer world. This is a sign often misunderstood, not because they lack the ability to express, but because they won't accept their feelings as valid, true, or even relevant when opposed to reason. The symbolism behind the name speaks well of their nature, born with a feeling they are experiencing everything for the first time.
- The person born between the dates August 23-September 22 falls under the zodiac sign of Leo. The Virgo sign says "I serve”—dedicated, helpful, witty and organized.
- People born under the sign of Libra are peaceful, fair, and they hate being alone. Partnership is very important for them, as their mirror and someone giving them the ability to be the mirror themselves. These individuals are fascinated by balance and symmetry, they are in a constant chase for justice and equality, realizing through life that the only thing that should be truly important to themselves in their own inner core of personality. This is someone ready to do nearly anything to avoid conflict, keeping the peace whenever possible.
- The person born between the dates September 23-October 22 falls under the zodiac sign of Libra. The Libra sign says "We are”—balanced, charming, trustworthy and fair.
- Scorpio-born are passionate and assertive people. They are determined and decisive, and will research until they find out the truth. Scorpio is a great leader, always aware of the situation and also features prominently in resourcefulness.
- Scorpio is a Water sign and lives to experience and express emotions. Although emotions are very important for Scorpio, they manifest them differently than other water signs. In any case, you can be sure that the Scorpio will keep your secrets, whatever they may be.
- The person born between the dates October 23-November 21 falls under the zodiac sign of Scorpio. The Scorpio sign says "I Desire”—Passionate, brave, ambitious and loyal.
Sagittarius (White Sage)
- Curious and energetic, Sagittarius is one of the biggest travellers among all zodiac signs. Their open mind and philosophical view motivates them to wander around the world in search of the meaning of life.
- Sagittarius is extrovert, optimistic and enthusiastic, and likes changes. Sagittarius-born are able to transform their thoughts into concrete actions and they will do anything to achieve their goals.
- The person born between the dates November 22-December 21 falls under the zodiac sign of Sagittarius. The Sagittarius sign says "I Understand”—optimistic, honest, enthusiastic and adventurous.
- Capricorn is a sign that represents time and responsibility, and its representatives are traditional and often very serious by nature. These individuals possess an inner state of independence that enables significant progress both in their personal and professional lives. They are masters of self-control and have the ability to lead the way, make solid and realistic plans, and manage many people who work for them at any time. They will learn from their mistakes and get to the top based solely on their experience and expertise.
- The person born between the dates December 22-January 19 falls under the zodiac sign of Capricorn. The Capricorn sign says "I Use”—fearless, honest, ambitious, hardworking.
- Aquarius-born are shy and quiet , but on the other hand they can be eccentric and energetic. However, in both cases, they are deep thinkers and highly intellectual people who love helping others. They are able to see without prejudice, on both sides, which makes them people who can easily solve problems.
- Although they can easily adapt to the energy that surrounds them, Aquarius-born have a deep need to be some time alone and away from everything, in order to restore power. People born under the Aquarius sign, look at the world as a place full of possibilities.
- The person born between the dates January 20-February18 falls under the zodiac sign of Aquarius. The Aquarius sign says "I know”—Open minded, fair, logical and communicative.
Pisces (Juniper Berry )
- Pisces are very friendly, so they often find themselves in a company of very different people. Pisces are selfless, they are always willing to help others, without hoping to get anything back.
- Pisces is a Water sign and as such this zodiac sign is characterized by empathy and expressed emotional capacity.
- The person born between the dates February 19-March 20 falls under the zodiac sign of Pisces. The Pisces sign says “I believe”—compassionate, healing, wise and imaginative.
Total Weight: 240 grams approx
Number of Incense in a gift pack: 15 sticks x 12 = 180
Shipping Calculated at Checkout
You will have the option at checkout to select local pick-up or delivery. If you choose delivery, you will be presented with a few different delivery options to choose from on the checkout page.
We will send you tracking information when we fulfill your order.
We aim to ship the next day (not including weekends) unless a pandemic slows us down, in which case we will ship within 5 days. Generally your shipment will arrive to you within 5 business days after you place your order online.
Our Exchange Policy
We are happy to offer an exchange or a store credit for products returned in their original condition within 7 days of purchase.* Please email us at email@example.com with your concerns to begin the exchange process.
Unless there is a significant issue with the quality of the product, customers are responsible for shipping the product back to the store, but we do examine each exchange on a case by case basis to ensure that we have been as fair as possible given that we are transparent about the "Pre-loved" nature of many of our fabrics.
SALE ITEMS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you an exchange. Please let us know in advance if you require more than 7 days and we will try to accommodate you.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, tags attached. Customers are responsible for shipping the item back to the stoe.
Gift cards are non-refundable.
With regards to our sariKNOTsari Upcycled Vintage clothing line:
Using vintage saris ensures that our pieces are one-of-a-kind and adhere to a sustainable lifestyle, but it also means that there may be some imperfections. We have examined each garment closely and have mended or patched as necessary.
We are happy to patch or exchange any piece that you discover has imperfections that you had not anticipated within 7 days of purchase.
ALL WABI SABI and SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.